CNY is approaching soon. Here, I would like to share my easy and yummy recipe. You may find this recipe in Bake & Celebrate - Cookies and Treats book published by Marshall Cavendish.
100 gr Salted Butter
50 gr Icing Sugar
75 gr Hazelnut spread (I used Nutella)
150 gr Plain Flour
25 gr Corn Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
50 gr Chocolate Chips
50 gr Hazelnuts, diced
- Mix butter and sugar until well incorporated ( Beat using mixer or about 1-2 mins )
- Add Nutella, beat until well incorporated..
- Fold in the flour (Plain flour, corn flour and BP) and chocolate chip to form a dough
- Shape into 10-11 gr balls, dip into hazelnut diced, place it onto a line baking sheet, flatten it.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160C for 20-25 mins or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yields : 40-45 cookies
The books got lots of yummy cookies, few recipes that I tried, one of them was from my good friends and talented Cathy, please visit her blog for the recipe "Ice-cream scoop cookies" but I baked into round shape. Love the cookies so much, very light, buttery taste and crispy.
And another recipe and I tried was Orange Cranberry Pistachio Cookies from IG talented friends @garden_of_serenity, please visit her IG for her yummy recipe. A refreshing citrus fragrance with my favourite cranberry and pistachio, never get tired eating it :)
Happy Baking :)